Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kitty Wompuss Squidoos!




OMG!... I am just having so much fun!




I discovered this great new place to talk about me! Me! ME!




It's called squidoo and I now have my own lens there with my story and lots of photos of Me!


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!




Check it out:








my mommy has some other lenses about like cooking and some other stuff, but who cares about all that, I like the one about meeeeeeeow!




Okay so more about me... I am just so sick of this yucky cold winter stuff! OMG! it has been below zero almost every day here for 2 weeks now and on the few days when it's not below zero, it's FREAKING SNOWING!




I am just so tierd of being stuck in the house every single day... Mommy plays with me... but it's just not the same as playing outside, chasing bunnies and birdies and mice oh my!


Though I have caught a mouse almost every day since this cold snap started. Seems those mousies don't like the cold either, they try to sneak into my house to get warm and then WHAM!

I get them!


No comments:

Post a Comment