Tuesday, February 10, 2009

See How Big I am!







My mommy took a couple of new photos of me today!


That's my big brother Dustin holding me, he's 21 years old and lives with his wife and my favorite niece Aaliyah.


I am 40 inches long now from the tip of my nose to the tip of my tail, and I weigh 16 pounds.


I'm only 18 months old, so I'm still a growing boy!


Maine Coon cats are the largest breed of domestic cat, the longest cat in the world according to Guinness Book of Records is a main Coon named Leo.


To See Leo click HERE

Someday I hope to be as big as Leo!

To see more about me "Mr. Kitty Wompuss"

check out my other blog HERE

If you're considering getting a Maine Coon cat like me or just want to learn more about this breed of Gentle Giants


Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment